- Discharge pod for abrasive, poor flowing or hot products.
- Feeds into pressure conveying lines from silos to inplant locations.
- Standard pressure differential up to 15 psig. [High pressure pods for dense phase conveying available.]
- Operates on cycling batch principle of filling, pressurizing and discharging to the conveying line.
- Standard sizes are 10, 15, 20, 30, 40 and 50 cubic feet.
- Pod can be mounted on load cells for batch weighing.
- Standard construction in carbon steel.
- Options include stainless steel construction, polished interiors for food handling and larger capacity units for special applications.
- Fully wired integral PLC controls available.
- 20" clamped hatch for inspection or cleanout.
- Line pressure switch to prevent line plugging.
- Aeration discharge cone to promote flow of materials.
- Regulator valve and "J" discharge arrangement controls and maintains a constant pressure in the conveying line.
- Wear points at the inlet and discharge valve seats are inexpensive to replace.
- Pressure pod principle can be used for silo sized units.
Please contact Pneuveyor for your applications and further details.