The Pneuveyor Transfer Pod Unit operates on a cycling basis using a blower to create the vacuum through an induction nozzle for the vacuum cycle, and pressure for the discharge cycle. The conveying distances are 15’-0" Vacuum, and up to 200’-0" Pressure.
- Quick opening top hatch for inspection, maintenance and cleaning.
- Once initially set up the unit will feed at its maximum capacity independent distance or material characteristics.
- The only moving parts in contact with the material are the simple rubber hinged intake and discharge valves.
- The pod is available in steel, aluminum or stainless steel, and can be portable or on a stationary skid.
- Operation can be 12VDC or 115VAC supply voltage.
Please contact Pneuveyor with your application.